CGM Labs Probiotics is designed to stimulate the growth of friendly bacteria in the intestines and encourage proper nutrient absorption.
Made With Unique Encapsulation Process
Double-foil Blister packing technology
Enteric Coating Vegetable capsule
Benefits of Enteric Coated Capsules
Most capsules are made of gelatin or a vegetarian gelatin equivalent (typically a form of cellulose). These materials dissolve in the low pH gastric juices in the stomach.
Some Products, however, are not effective if they are released into the stomach and they are required to pass through into the intestines where they can be absorbed at higher pH.
Enteric-coated capsules have been designed to pass through the stomach unaffected and to dissolve in the intestinal tract.
Enteric Coated Capsules Benefits
No Dairy, Gluten, artificial preservatives, GMOs, wheat or yeast.
Suggested Use:Take 1 ~2 capsules per day before or after meals or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- UPDATED WITH ENTERIC COATING; Prevents capsules from being disintegrated by stomach acid, thus helping the probiotics reach the intestine alive
- Each capsule contains 20 billion live cells. Strain formula includes Lactobacillus planatarum, Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus casei, Bifidobacterium longum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis, Streptococcus thermophilus
- Individually sealed in two layers (Foil Cavity, Foil Lid) – Barriers against oxygen, moisture and light- highest freshness for each capsule
- Enteric coated Vegcaps – ensure your probiotics arrive where you need them
- No Dairy, Gluten-free, No artificial preservatives, Non-GMO, No wheat or yeast included
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Warning: If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before taking any dietary supplement.